Reasons Why You Need to Invest in Real Estate in Ibeju Lekki Today
I count you lucky to be reading this one in a million article right now. This is because the information you’re about to read will be the best you will read this year.
You must have been hearing about Ibeju Lekki and the massive development that is set to hit that axis of Lagos in the shortest period of time.
This development I’m talking about is so massive that almost 80% of virgin lands here had been sold off because the pressure on demands is high and as expected value of land is increasing every day.
If you want to take a share out of the ‘profit pie’ of the many potentials and opportunity hitting this axis, now is the best time to key in because if care is not taken those who do not buy lands now that it is available and cheap will rather settle for the ocean at several millions of naira.
I presume if I search your mind right now, you might be thinking that what gibberish is this man saying? But, to be honest with you, it’s no gibberish but the actual fact.
Our goal this year as a realtor is to help as many investors as possible to become rich this year by investing in Ibeju Lekki with our high yielding ROI estates springing up in Ibeju Lekki.
Why choose Ibeju Lekki out of many places one can buy land in Lagos?
First, I want you to know that buying land either for flipping or to construct a structure on it is for investment purpose.
And, one of the many things that one’s should always look out for when buying a land is economic indicators and government policies in respect of your choice location because they are determinant factors that contribute to land appreciation all over the world.
What are this Economic Indicators and Government Policies?
• The Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) – largest in Nigeria
• The Export Processing Zone (EPZ)
• China Free Trade Zone (CFTZ)
• Dangote Refinery – biggest private refinery in the world
• Dangote Petrochemical and Fertilizer Plant
• New Deep Sea Port – one of the deepest ocean in the world
• New International Airport
• Fourth Mainland Bridge – proposed to be the longest
• Smart City Lagos
• Pan Atlantic University (Permanent Site)
• La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort (already present) – a night here is N60,000 and above
• Presence of multi-billion companies such as Power Oil, Kelloggs, Japaul Oil, etc
• Presence of Several 21st Century Standard Residential Gated Estates
If you look at the long list of developments springing up here at once then you have no choice than to succumb to my claims that Ibeju Lekki is the new heartbeat of Lagos.
If you’re capable of investing here or you have someone capable, the best advice which you or that person will appreciate most is to invest your money here no matter what.
In 2019 – 2020 when most of these projects will be completed, you won’t remember the pain you took to buy land(s) in Ibeju Lekki rather you’ll be gloating to yourself how wise and brilliant you were for investing your money in real estate properties, just like those early grabbers of Lekki Phase 1 are doing now.
Click Here to See all available properties in Ibeju Lekki with genuine documents ranging from Excision, Gazette to C of O.